BG16M1OP002-1.009 “Implementation of early WSS projects – component 2“
Publication date: June 20, 2016
Dead line for documents: September 30, 2016
The Ministry of Environment and Water opens a direct award procedure “Implementation of early WSS projects – component 2”.
Specific beneficiaries under this procedure are the following municipalities: Aytos, Elhovo, Primorsko, Tutrakan and Chirpan. Associated partners for each of the projects should be WSS associations and the WSS operators, offering WSS services on the territory of the applying agglomeration.
The expected outcome of the procedure is to ensure continuity of the process of water supply infrastructure construction until the regional feasibility studies are prepared and to increase the number of agglomerations complying with the requirements of Directive 91/271/EEC concerning urban waste water treatment (Directive 91/271/EEC) and Directive 98/83/EC concerning the quality of water, intended for human consumption. (Directive 98/83/EC).
The grant award procedure is implemented with the financial support of the European Union through the Cohesion Fund.
Eligible activities under this procedure will be:
- Construction/rehabilitation/ reconstruction of wastewater treatment facilities, incl. facilities for sludge treatment;
- Construction/ rehabilitation/ reconstruction or replacement of collecting systems and facilities to or from WWTP (wastewater treatment plants)
- Construction/ rehabilitation/ reconstruction of water supply networks and facilities for drinking water in order to increase the effectiveness of water use and reduce water losses in the water supply networks;
- Construction of adjoining infrastructure (e.g. power supply, road, water supply), which serves the constructed objects;
- Delivery of equipment, facilities and technique, necessary for functioning of the constructed infrastructure;
- Construction and designer supervision
- Design of WSS systems and facilities or adjoining infrastructure if they were not financed under OPE 2007-2013 , Instrument for Structural Policies for Pre-Accession (ISPA) or another project, programme or scheme, financed by public funds and if they comply with the period of eligibility of costs;
- Bringing public procurement documentation in accordance with the amended legislation on public procurement.
The total grant amount under the procedure is 116 989 791 BGN.
The deadline for application of project proposals is September 30, 2016; 16.00 h.
The project proposals should be submitted by filling out a web based application form and submitting it with an electronic signature via UMIS 2020 system. http://eumis2020.government.bg/